Pour réserver : +33 (0) 6 33 02 33 40
Sur place : +212 (0) 6 77 47 70 84
WELCOME TO LE JAMMOÛ!Dear Guests,
We will do our almost to ensure that your stay with us is as pleasant as possible. In return we count on your respect of the fixtures and fittings and would ask you to also respect a few simple rules whilst staying with us.
Our 4 rooms, as well as the dormitory, meet the requirements of the Code of Tourism breakfast included in the accommodation price, linen supplied, and access to bathroom and toilet facilities.
We are keen to ensure your freedom and serenity and to make sure that the time you spend in our company is highly satisfactory,
The present legislation and, notably technical constraints, are the main reasons for the rules of security, courtesy and good manners, set out below.
1) DININGBreakfast : Breakfast is available from 7am to 10.30am in the dining-room (earlier breakfast is available for guests who may have to leave earlier due to travel arrangements).
If you wish to have breakfast in your room, please inform us the evening before.
Lunch and Dinner : Served from 12.30pm to 2.30pm and from 7pm to 9.30pm in the dining-room or on the ground floor terrace. An exception will be made for new arrivals.
Afternoon tea : Available from 4pm to 6pm in the dining-room, on the terrace of in the library.
2) CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO FACILITIESPlease respect the peaceful character of the guest-house. Please leave the rooms in good condition and ensure that no objects are missing.
The entire guest-house is non-smoking. However, smoking is permitted on the private terraces.
In order to avoid attracting insects into your room, please ensure that you remove all food from your terrace. Remember to put all waste in the dustbins provided.
We kindly request that you do not eat or drink soft drinks in your room. Tables and sofas are at your disposition on your terrace. All meals should be taken in the dedicated areas.
Children under the age of 10 are not allowed on the terraces without your supervision. We would also ask you to be especially vigilant concerning the use of the pool by small children and, once again, access is only permitted under your supervision. We decline all responsibility in case of accidents.
3) THE HAMMAMSituated in the basement, the hammam is accessible to all. However, we ask you to inform us beforehand as the hammam takes 20 minutes to heat up.
It is not recommended for individuals suffering from cardiovascular or vein problems. We decline all responsibility in the event of a health problem resulting from the use of the hammam. Please note that the recommended exposure is 10 to 15 minutes maximum, with cool showers in between.
4) CARE OF LINEN AND ROOMSLined is provided and changed every 4 days in case of prolonged stay.
Note: If linen needs to be changed earlier than planned, please do not hesitate to inform the reception.
5) USE OF THE CAR PARKThe parking area is marked by gazebos situated on the corner, a few meters from the establishment, in order to avoid any noise. However, you may park in the entrance area in order to unload your luggage.
6) CANCELLATION POLICYOur guests may cancel their reservation, for any motive, up to two months prior to their stay. The deposit will be refunded by bank transfer. After this delay, a partial refund will be granted (as set out in the reservation conditions).
If guests wish to interrupt their stay for reasons of personal convenience, no refund will be given.
7) ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMESArrivals should be between 2pm and 7pm at the latest. In case of late or deferred arrivals, please inform us beforehand.
On the day of departure, please leave your room by 11am. After this time, there will be a charge.
8) THE DORMITORYYou may well find yourself sharing the dormitory with strangers and, in this respect, we ask you to be considerate to others in order to make everyone's stay enjoyable.
9) MISCELLANEOUSWe do not accept pets.
Please do not remove the books provided in the library.
Board games are available at Reception. We would ask you to return them once you have finished playing.